Use the Coindrawer payment page to accept payment for items on your site. You can see an example of how a store could use Coindrawer's payment pages to accept bitcoins for their merchandise here.
Example Payment Page
<a href="http://www.coindrawer.com/paycoin/eb6ea653dc82be32df6ede8c854bd239" target="_blank">Pay with Bitcoin</a>
The previous code creates the following payment page:
Pay With Bitcoin
Using the Payment Page Creator
- Log in to your Coindrawer account at https://www.coindrawer.com/login
- Navigate to Merchant Tools, which can be found in the sidebar on your dashboard.
- Payment Pages should be the default selection, but ensure that it is chosen.
- Fill in the form. Note that the only required elements are item title and price.
- Click "Generate" at the bottom of the page.
- Copy the resulting code and paste it into the HTML of the webpage where you would like the payment pge to be.